Our Nannies make a commitment to their families for a minimum of one year. However, many of our nannies are employed by the same families for several years, providing consistency and stability. Our nannies also commit to continuing education to ensure they are providing the best care for your children. We offer training seminars throughout the year on topics such as CPR and First Aid certifications, Ten Activities to Occupy a Rainy Day, Cooking With Kids, and Keeping Open Lines of Communication With Your Employer.
In addition to providing a loving, safe, stimulating, and nurturing environment, your nanny may also be responsible for the following:
• Healthy Meal Preparation and clean up for child
• Child’s laundry
• Bathe and get child ready for school and activities
• Tidy child’s rooms and play areas
• Keep child’s bathrooms neat and clean
• Communicate with families (and teachers if necessary)
• Drive the children to and from school and activities
Read more about Dallas Nannies' exceptional candidates
For your convenience, we’ve compiled a list of some the most commonly asked questions we receive from families.
Click here to learn more and begin your search!